Viking PDS-21 Pressurized Wall Cavity Dryer
Viking PDS-12 Lightweight Wall Cavity Dryer
- HEATED pressurized air flow for optimal wall cavity drying
- Pressurized 92 CFM rated airflow
- Heated temperatures up to 95°C
- Energy-efficient with low 9 AMP draw
- Airtight & rotomolded polyethylene housing
- 2-stage tangential by-pass vacuum motor
- Self-healing thermal protection safety feature
- Lightweight housing & easy-grip handle
- Stackable for smart storage
- Built-in cord wrap
- On-board plug-off system improves drying capability with increased pressure
- 100’ rolls of tubing for increased drying coverage
Unlike other in-wall drying equipment, the revolutionary PDS-21 has been engineered without an air mover motor, squirrel cage or other attachments. With this all-in-one containment, it’s less frustrating than ever before to dry in all hard-to-reach spots.
Reach in and dry under sinks, behind cabinets and fixed furniture, with a 2.6 horsepower motor that produces an airflow of 92 CFM while drawing only nine amperes of electricity.
The unit’s airtight housing contains a specially designed two-stage tangential by-pass vacuum motor that pressurizes and heats air (up to 95°C) prior to discharging it.
A thermal protection switch with auto-reset has been installed to protect the unit from overheating.
For in-wall drying, just attach the tubes to the air nozzles on the front of the unit, drill a few half-inch holes in the wall, insert the tube ends and switch on the airflow.
The offered flexibility and beneficial features of the PDS-21 make it a next-level piece of equipment for any restoration contractor.
At DreamAirPurifiers, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality air purifiers in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!
Active shoppers on site